Pattern Generator Create any pattern of your own - tiles, texture, skin, wallpaper, comic effect, website background and more. Change any artwork of pattern you found into different flavors and call them your own.
User-friendly interface. Pixel-level editing capability. Custom template. Instant results. Unlimited possibilities.
Screen to Video allows you to record everything on the screen to make a video/movie. Everything as it happens in real-time.
Examples of things you can do with this app:
1) Record a video, movie, ball game, video chat or gaming screens - pretty much everything -that is being streamed or played on the screen (full screen or selected area).
2) Record any application as it runs (to make a demo/illustration). This app will run in the background to capture screenshots continuously.
3) Record mouse movement, clicks and hand-drawing (using this app) for your slide presentation.
Premium features include:
- A watermark (your own picture or logo) can be added to the screen
- A line of text (e.g., title, caption) can be added to the screen
- A view of your video cam can be added to the screen so your audience can see you when you illustrate. The sound can be recorded too. Note that the audio input is from the microphone/environment. If you want to record video/movie shown on the screen, you'll need speakers to output the sound for it to be recorded.
- Three modes of recording: Full screen, available screen (excluding dock & menubar) and user-define area
- You can use the built-in drawing tools to draw lines anywhere on the screen to help your presentation in real-time
- The recording can be automatically turned off by a pre-determined duration or video size
Download a lot of images from the internet? Tired of
repetitive “right click, copy and paste/save” one by one? Web Image Grab solves the problem for you by automatically collecting images from the page you visit on the fly. No extra work is required on your part. Just surf as you normally would. Images are already set aside.
Simply browse and select image thumbnails of interest and click save. Done. Simple, effortless. It just works.
Duplicate Spotter helps you locate duplicated, redundant files that serve no purposes other than wasting disk space.
Duplicate Spotter quickly locates, marks and makes a list of file duplicates (multiple versions of the same file) for your consideration - save, copy or delete them as you wish. Please review the files carefully using your own discretion before deleting them. Duplicate Spotter cannot decide the importance of a file simply based on the fact that there are multiple copies of it.
Premium features include:
- Easy switching between units (pixel, inch, cm)
- Provides pixel-level detail for measurement
- Allows for free vertical or horizontal movement of ruler on screen
- The smart ruler automatically recognizes objects which user intends to measure and provides dimensional data immediately
- A grid (adjustable) can be turned on to assist positioning in your own applications
- The ruler/grid will not interfere with other apps running at the same time. instead, “Ruler on Call” allows you to measure objects and help position them in any other apps, especially when they don’t have a built-in mechanism for object alignment or resizing guidance.
Nowadays we all glue to the computer screen. Too often. Too long. Time flies and we forget to take a timeout to let our body rest. This app will help you solve this problem.
At set intervals [e.g., every 50-60 min (adjustable)], the screen will automatically dim or blur to make it hard to continue working because you simply cannot see what’s on it. It forces you to stay away from the screen and take a break. Use the timeout to stretch your legs and arms. Have a coffee. Chat with co-workers. Anything you like but staring at the screen. Note: multiple monitors are supported.
- During a slide presentation, you can have a company logo right next to the mouse pointer at all time. Good for PR.
- Light up your day in office by attaching the pointer with an icon or picture of choice. Mood changing! Family photo? Pets? Cute icons? No problem. All can be attached to your mouse pointer.
- Change the outlook of mouse pointer by dressing it with various icons or pictures - holiday items, memorabilia, family pictures, animals, cartoons, catchy phrases. Pretty much anything you can think of.
- Add handwriting/drawings during slide presentation for better illustration
- Add temporary notes on screen to mark documents of other apps
- Outline objects on screen and keep the drawings for reference to use in another screen view
- Simply doodle as you go
“Stop motion” is an animation technique employed in film industry. In stop motion, film frames captured at normal speed are played at slower speed, resulting in interesting intermittent movement of the filmed object.
StopMo makes it easy for you: Just load a video file and choose desired visual/sound effects and frame rate. Sit back and watch StopMo animation made in front of your eyes, frame by frame. Check out the demo StopMo videos below.
Premium features in StopMo Pro include:
1) Supporting various video formats QuickTime Movie (.mov), MPEG-4 (.mp4, .m4v), MPEG-2, MPEG-1, 3GPP, 3GPP2, AVCHD, AVI (Motion JPEG only), DV, etc - basically all formats supported by QuickTime on your computer.
2) Pencil sketch effects using lines or dots.
3) Brightness & vibrance control.
4) Optional notepaper background. 32 papers to choose from.
5) Dozens of music/sound clips to add to StopMo video.
PDF Collator Pro is a must-have tool if you work with PDF documents - Re-arrange, Convert or Compress:
1) Re-arrange pages within and between PDF documents - Add, Move, Delete.
2) Save as non-editable, image-based PDF (size scalable up to 4096x4096 px). A non-editable PDF keeps your document from being accidentally altered by other users.
3) Convert PDF to JPG, PNG or TIF format and save each page as a single image file (up to 4096x4096 px).
4) Compress output non-editable PDF or JPG files to save space.
This is a unique and professional tool that you’ll find very handy when creating caricatures regardless of you being an amateur or a professional artist. Enjoy!
System requirement: Mac OS 10.7 or later. Picture format supported: PNG, JPG, TIF. Maximal output resolution: 4096x4096 pixels. Bonus feature: Double click the rendition to open ImageEdit panel for editing brightness, contrast and other special effects.
Premium features include:
- 24 different kinds of texture for each of the metal, wood or fabric element. Customize your own texture combination!
- 8 texture presets for each element. Use these combos for a quick spin.
- Adjust brightness zones (highlight, mid-tone and shadow) with easy-to-use sliders.
Boss Screen gives you freedom to do whatever you please on your screen. When others get near you and you don’t want them to see what’s on your screen, simply jerk the mouse a few times. A fake screen will show up to cover up whatever you were viewing a moment ago. You may use the built-in fake screens (fake Login, Finder, Utility, etc) for convenience, or use any screen snapshot of your choosing. Just create your own – whatever you want others to think you’re doing.
Some premium features in the Pro version include:
- 36 color presets. Use the color combinations we choose for you for a quick spin.
- All colors are customizable without limit. You may modify the existing color presets.
- 27 professionally designed frames to make your poster pop.
- One-click switch of 7 flavors of poster style while keeping color theme consistent.
- 30 patterns (e.g., dots, lines, grids) to choose from to blend with colors for an enriched feel. Pattern colors can be assigned to match any of the colors used in the current color theme.
- Dreamy & softener effects
If you've ever wondered why the models in magazines always have such perfect skin, here's your answer: Face Makeover is remarkably effective at transforming your photos into something that could quite easily go into a copy of Vogue. Now you can do it easily on your computer!
Face Makeover Pro includes softener effects that glamor photographers use to smooth skin imperfections. Adding softener effects to a photo gives it a soft, dreamy haze that leaves skin looking as good as a magazine cover model. It's perfect for close-up photos and portraits - any photo where you want to see the face, but not the blemishes.
- Realistic sketching feel!
- Supported image formats: TIFF, JPEG, PNG.
- Sketch on note papers of your choice.
- Crop, zoom and pan. Sketch anywhere you want. Examine your artwork easily.
- Use built-in ImageEdit panel to adjust original picture’s exposure, contrast, saturation, white balance, sharpness before sketching.
- 3 different sketching styles: lines, dots and curves.
- 3 different edge effects for your sketch: Hatched, gradient and none.
- Control 7 levels of line intensity and color saturation by easy-to-use sliders.